Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Fox-o-ween!

We had a superfun time at the Halloween party last night. We are still currently recovering. I wanted to share a sampling of costumes. I was good about getting photos of the guests early on in a designated photo spot, but am afraid I missed several great costumes (I am especially sad I didn't get a photo of the Pools as Dexter Morgan and a plastic-wrapped victim). Regardless, here are some quality attendees.


My cake icing border came out the best it ever has -- I think it's because I'm a mom now.
Chef Fox, Oven, and the Bun
Jenny & Ben as Lucy Van Pelt & Oscar the Grouch (in amazing homemade costumes). Makes you wonder why these two characters didn't get together sooner.

Phillip as the Atlanta legal community's most notorious future inmate



Jessica gets the perfect cheer, and Audrey as Hedi Klum votes you out.



Russ as Homie the Clown and Paula as an extrascary scarecrow





Laura and Mike as creepy Alice and Mad Hatter



Stephen as a fantastic (and handsewn) Aladdin




Dawn as Bon Temps' favorite waitress, Sookie Stackhouse, tends the oven







2 comments:

  1. You guys are so stinkin' cute! Love the costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad we missed it this year! So glad you guys had fun and the costumes were hilarious, love it!

    ReplyDelete